About this event
Join us for the MDA unWorkshop on September 21, 2023, as we explore game-changing strategies for business growth in the ever-evolving online space. These sessions are a collaborative opportunity for dealership leaders and marketing teams to identify game-changing strategies for business growth. With hands-on engagement and ready-to-implement actions, you'll hit the ground running and take your dealership's success to the next level.
We are building off our June 7th Session with "Digital Marketing 201: Embracing the Tech Revolution - Leveraging Emerging Technologies to Propel Your Success in 2023"
Don't miss the opportunity to learn from industry experts like Melina Beeston, Director of Digital Media at EDealer, and Jason Anderson, Key Account Manager at Kijiji Canada.
- Melina Beeston was a featured speaker at Canada’s Used Car Week Summit in Toronto and we couldn’t pass on asking her to bring this topic back out west: "We've heard the phrase 'SEO is dead,' but is it, really?" Discover the latest in SEO, the evolving landscape of Google Search, ChatGPT and other tactics to optimize for vehicle sales.
- Jason Anderson from Kijiji Canada is also coming live to join us to talk about : "How to be the Best of the best when it comes to Merchandising. Tips we overlook."
- Our moderator Jay Radke will also roll out some insights and marketing strategies with practical techniques to engage consumers and gain a competitive edge.
- Bonus sessions include: An UnWorkshop favorite - roundtable marketing challenges and solutions and a ChatGPT surprise that elevates our June 7th session from 101 to 201 for all those who plan on moving the needle in all things Google Bard, ChatGPT, Jasper.Ai, Zimmwriter.io and other Generative A.I. products surfacing for automotive marketing teams.
Secure your spot now for hands-on and ready-to-implement sessions, where you'll leave with actionable ideas to take your dealership's success to the next level.
In typical UnWorkshop style, you'll leave with deeper knowledge and ideas that you can implement immediately at your store.
- Dealer Members: $249 for first attendee and $225 for subsequent registrations.
- Associate Members: $399 per attendee (maximum two attendees per Associate)
- Deadline for registrations is one week prior to the course date.
- NOTE: No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 5 business days prior to course date and no shows