Harnessing Emerging Technologies and Navigating the Changes in Digital Marketing for 2023
The MDA unWorkshops are designed to be collaborative learning sessions where dealership marketing and leadership teams identify hands-on, ready-to-implement strategies for business growth.
About this event
As we approach the halfway mark of 2023, the online space has experienced an unprecedented acceleration in the last 8 to 12 months. The rise of emerging technologies such as ChatGPT, Google's BARD, Jasper A.I. and others are impacting the marketing strategies and tactics of your dealership. Join us for the MDA UnWorkshops, a collaborative opportunity for dealership leaders and marketing teams to identify game-changing strategies for business growth. With hands-on and ready-to-implement sessions, you'll hit the ground running and take your dealership's success to the next level. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!
This session was Inspired by the best selling book “Who Moved my Cheese” by Spencer Johnson…change is inevitable and can be positive if we learn to anticipate it, adapt to it, and even embrace it.
Our moderator Jay Radke has a great lineup of presenters focused on the following topics:
- This rise of ChatGPT - what GPT is/isn’t, how to start using it and where GPT is going in the future.
- The digital advertising game is changing. Major advertising platforms such as Google, Bing, and Meta are utilizing advanced artificial intelligence algorithms to deliver more personalized and data-driven advertising campaigns, resulting in a shift away from traditional keyword-based advertising. Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in advertising technology is crucial for all dealerships
- Localization is here to stay. If you’re not dominating local search results, you’re not going to be able to grow your business.
Bonus sessions include: An unWorkshop favorite - roundtable marketing challenges and solutions session and a surprise product showcase of a tool for service departments that we think is pretty awesome
In typical unWorkshop style, you'll leave with deeper knowledge and ideas that you can implement immediately at your store.
- Dealer Members: $249 for first attendee and $225 for subsequent registrations.
- Associate Members: $399 per attendee.
- Deadline for registrations is one week prior to the course date.
- NOTE: No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 5 business days prior to course date and no shows
Wed, June 7, 2023, 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Canyon Meadows Golf and Country Club
12501 - 14th Street SW, Calgary
Other Upcoming Events
You Might Also Like