“Keys To Communication” Receptionist Training
About this event
Receptionists have to take it all in stride and do the job day after day. This one- day virtual workshop will help them become more efficient and stay in control, even on the toughest days. We will discuss, role play and demonstrate the following:
- Develop telephone professionalism and communication skills
- Review telephone etiquette and basic telephone skills
- Practice effective voice techniques
- Create first impressions on the telephone and in person
- Active listening to hear the real message
- Give and receive feedback/information
- Acquire assertiveness vs. aggression
- Create strategy for win-win in confrontation
- Deal with angry clients or employees
- Recognize the importance of staying well in stressful situations.
Whether participants are just starting off as receptionists or are veterans, this one day workshop will deliver valuable information and be fun. They will be participating with other receptionists who are dealing with similar challenges. Learning together for the day will help them build a support network for advice and establish a sounding board.
- Deadline for registrations is one week prior to the course date.
- The virtual meeting link will be sent five days prior to the course date.
- NOTE: No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 5 business days prior to course date and no shows
BGS Career Ventures
About the Facilitator
BGS has been presenting this seminar for several years, receiving high accolades from course attendees and their dealership employers. MDA has been very pleased with the feedback and highly recommends this program to all dealers. What makes BGS successful? ATTITUDE! Experience, genuine enthusiasm, off-the-wall humour and old fashioned hard work blend with their sincere dedication to bring out the best in their clients.